Firstly, Techniqa info solution would like to thank all our consumers for their trust in our company as well as our associates/partners/affiliates, etc. Further, we would like to share that we value all our customer’s privacy and vow to protect it with highest standards from our end.
Below are the methods and practices that we use to collect/gather data from our customers; also, our privacy policies are subject to change at any given point of time without any prior intimation to our customers. Thus, we urge all our customers to periodically check our privacy policies before making a buying decision. Our policy is in compliance with the prevailing Information Technology Act, 2000 (hereinafter referred as the "IT Act") and the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 made under the said Act.
Our privacy policies are applicable to www.techniqainfosolution.com and all our employees who possess, gather, process, use, record, transfer, and receive personal data or information from customers via our platform.
- Collection of data (Personally identifiable data)
Techniqa info solution gathers personally identifiable data from you:
- When you create an account with techniqa info solution, register with our website or when you buy any product/service from our website. Although, you can easily browse our website to view our products/services; however, you do need to create an account with techniqa info solution when you want to buy/purchase products/services from our website.
- When you are requesting support, quotations, and information with regard to products/services on our website.
- When you are utilizing the services available on techniqa info solution website.
- When you subscribe to our blogs, promotional emails, newsletters, alerts, etc.
- When you download content and software or software related updates.
- Fill in our “contact us” form.
- When you register with us for any webinars, contests, seminars, etc.
“Cookies” are small pieces of information stored by a Web server on a Web browser, so that it can later be read by the browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. The “cookies” on our website don’t collect any of your personally identifiable information. Techniqa info solution may also occasionally use technology to store data collection such as “cookies” to tap-into additional information when your web browser accesses techniqa info solution website.
- How do we make use of the stored data?
The reason why we gather personally identifiable date from you:
- We gather personally identifiable data in order to further enhance our customers buying experience.
- We collect your data to regularly update you regarding latest offers that are based on your interests as well as previous orders.
- Techniqa info solution doesn’t store any kind of financial information such as your credit card/debit card information during your course of transaction with our website.
- Also, there are times when we might ask you to fill-in optional surveys. As these surveys will further help us to understand user input and enhancer customer experience.
- Also, your personally identifiable information helps us to fulfil our delivery of products/services that you have purchased from our website.
- How we protect consumers data.
Techniqa info solution as well as our associates/affiliates/partners, etc. have strict security measure set-up in order to ensure that all our customer’s data is protected. This practice helps us to ensure that your data is being protected from misuse, theft or alteration. We provide the use of a secure server whenever you change or access your account information on our website.
- Techniqa info solution never stores any of your sensitive personal information; unless we are legally obliged to do so. If you’re personal information is no longer useful for the purpose for which it was collected, techniqa info solution ensures to destroy it as soon as possible.
- Under the IT Act, to protect and preserve privacy of Personal/Demographic Data, techniqa info solution, its affiliates, employees, etc. who are involved in the process of access and storage of data follow all the required security measures to protect the said sensitive data of our customers. Techniqa info solution has put in place reasonable security guidelines in order to ensure that our consumer’s sensitive data is being protected from unauthorized disclosure, access or destruction. The employees of techniqa info solution, our affiliates as well as third-party vendors have limited access to our customer’s sensitive personal data. Strict action will be taken by techniqa info solution in-case the above obligations are not met.
- Techniqa info solution also audits its standard or code of best practices from time to time to ensure that the above obligations are enforced properly. In order to comply with the policies or IT act, our code of best practices may be audited once a year or when our company is making significant changes to our process.
- In case, our consumers have any grievances with regards to our handling of their sensitive information/personal data, they can reach us out on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Changes in our policy.
- Contact information.
Techniqa info solution’s contact information, email address, address, etc. may change without any prior intimation to our customers. Thus, we urge all our customers to check our website before contacting us via any of the above means.